28 April 2009

First day flying solo

Today is my first day alone with both kids. Surprisingly, it is going really well so far. We made it out this morning to run some errands and they both did great. Tomorrow we might actually tackle the grocery store! EJ really helped me out a lot this morning and now he is actually taking a nap, which helps me out even more. I am going to keep this brief because I need to go clean my house--we have another showing tonight (yeah!). Here are a few random pictures of the little one for your viewing pleasure.

Lounging on Mommy and Daddy's bed

I love this close-up of her face

It was really hot last night so she hung out in a t-shirt and cloth diaper

We have another paci lover

4 comments:

Grandma Patty said...

I can't believe how much Molly is changing!!! These are great pics!

Good Luck with the showing tonight---maybe this is the one!

Jenny said...

Good job on your first day Erin!
I wish Lucy would take a pacifier!! She's a pretty girl!

nancy said...

Oh Erin, she is SO CUTE!!!

Jennifer said...

You should really take down your Lilypie counter...being 39 weeks pregnant and knowing how late you and I have gone in the past just makes it painful to even THINK you could be 43+ weeks along! :)

I hope the showing goes well and Molly is a doll...glad to hear EJ is being a helpful big brother already!