18 May 2010

First and Last

First Day of 3 year old Preschool
September 8, 2009

Last Day of 3 year old preschool
May 18, 2010
What a wonderful first school experience EJ has had. Washington Park Preschool has been a place to meet great friends, have lots of fun, and learn a few things. EJ is excited about his summer vacation, but I know he will be very excited when it is time to head back next September. Thank you to Mrs. Fromm and Mrs. Bakke for being such wonderful teachers!

Oh, and get this, according to the little book the teachers sent home EJ has grown two inches and put 6 pounds on since September!!!


5 comments:

The Zaisers said...

He looks so much older. It is hard to believe how fast they grow up.

Jennifer said...

He really does look older too! He is such a cutie!!!

Erin said...

I thought he looked so much older too! Paco looked at me like I had lost my mind or something so I'm glad you all agree with me.

Jenny said...

YES he definitely looks older. So handsome.

Sarah said...

He's huge Erin!! Such a handsome little dude :)