21 August 2008

A Beautiful Sight

There is nothing more reassuring in life than looking at an ultrasound and seeing the teeny-tiniest heart beat. That is the wonderful thing we were able to see today at my first doctors appointment. The doctor said that all seemed well and the heart was beating away strongly. We did get a picture, but Paco isn't sure that it will scan well. I might try and talk him into it later though :) I will go back in for another ultrasound in about five weeks and we should get lots of pictures then and be able to see much more of the little one. The baby was measuring bigger than I thought so they moved my due date to April 9th. Who knows, if I go a few days late we might get a wonderful Easter present.


I apologize for the picture quality. You can't scan this particular ultrasound paper so I had to take a picture of a picture, which never turns out well. You can see the little one in the top left corner in the top picture.

I tried to zoom in a bit, but it made the picture pretty fuzzy. Nonetheless, you get the idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy that you got such good (and reassuring) news at your doctor's appointment! Can't wait to see the sonogram photos when you get them!

The Zaisers said...

I am so glad that the doctor did an ultrasound for you. It will be neat to compare the pics from this ultrasound to the one in 5 weeks and see how much the little one has grown.