20 August 2008

Coming in April 2009!!!


We just wanted to share the news with everyone that there will be a new addition to our family. That's right, EJ is going to be a big brother. The baby is due 13 April 2009. Erin, Paco, and, of course, EJ are all very excited. Check back here for more news and updates in the future.

Edited to add:I have my first doctor's appt. next Thursday and I am crossing my fingers the doc will do an ultrasound to see the little bean. Hopefully I will have some ultrasound pics to post next week!

4 comments:

Maria WW said...

Congratulations.

Go Irish!

Dan and Maria

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! We are all sooo happy for you. Jenna in particular is hoping for some babysitting potential! Erin, hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! It's nice to see the pressure to increase the family numbers fall unto the next generation. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Erin,Congratulations - I am so happy for you! I love your family website and being able to stay in touch with you and your beautiful (and growing!) family.
Therese Vinson