18 September 2008

Halloween Jammies

I saw this pajamas at Gymboree the other day and knew EJ would absolutely love them. I do realize that Halloween is over a month away, but I wanted to get my money's worth out of these so he gets to wear them early. The boy asks to wear them all the time and calls them his bone jammies. The really neat thing is that each bone glows in the dark so he looks really neat at night. I tried to get a picture, but alas with flash they didn't glow and without you could barely see him.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love these jammies, we have them too!! I have a feeling Brady will continue wearing them throughout the year, Halloween or not. EJ looks adorable as usual.

Anonymous said...

I used to have a similar pair. I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course mine weren't as technologically advanced. Thanks mom, couldn't get 'em to glow?