08 September 2008

Pacifier update

Great news!

EJ is now paci free. The first night wasn't really too bad. He was tired out from a birthday party and fell asleep within an hour or so. Nap time on Sunday was the worst. We put him down at 12:30 and he did his usual "I have to go pee pee" three or four times :) When he was sufficiently emptied I told him that it was time to lay down and go sleepy. Well, he was not happy about the pacifier being gone. I left him in his room with the intention to let him whine/complain until 2:30 (when he usually wakes up.) At 2:25 all was finally quiet in his room. Yes, victory to the parents! Sunday night he went down without so much as a peep and tonight he is already sleeping like a baby. Next hurdle--get him out of the crib so we can give it to baby next summer. I think I will enjoy this small victory for a while before tackling that one though :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow---That didn't take long at all! Way to go!