19 September 2008

Movie Night

Paco has been away this week so I have had a hard time filling up those last few hours before bed. We have gone out to dinner, played outside and gone for long walks. Tonight, being a Friday, I decided we would just make it a movie night. EJ and I got a pizza for dinner then put on PJ's early and settled in for a fun night. He chose to watch Cinderella. I absolutely love that at this point a boy will watch a "girly" movie and think nothing of it. He especially likes the cat vs. mice chases and laughs out loud. Here is a picture of him with blankets, pillows, and of course some popcorn!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good idea! Brady enjoys The Little Mermaid a lot (Under the Sea being the fav part), our boys are just comfortable with who they are :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Cinderella? Looks like I need to babysit sometime and have a Rambo/Die Hard marathon with the kid to balance things out.