26 March 2009

14 days or less

I can hardly believe that we are within two weeks of adding another member to our family. The time has really just flown by! The doctors on base are being great and are willing to induce labor once I am at my due date. I go back to the doctor on Monday and we will schedule the exact induction date then, but Paco and I are going to request Friday, April 10th if we can. My parents are going to come over and watch EJ for us so we won't have to worry about bothering friends. God willing, we will be able to bring a healthy little baby home on Easter Sunday!

Here is a shot of my big belly as of this evening. Please vote on our new poll to guess if Baby Sanchez is going to be a boy or a girl. Check back frequently in the next few weeks to see if the little one decides to come early--not likely, seeing as EJ was 10 days late!

Belly at 38 weeks

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You look as cute as ever Erin!!

Jenny said...

Looking beautiful my friend.

The Zaisers said...

I can't wait for the big day. And it is never a problem to watch EJ. He is a wonderful little boy and will be an awesome big brother.