01 March 2009

Baby Update-6 weeks to go!

I really can't believe we are almost at the end of this pregnancy. The time has really flown by this time. Perhaps it has something to do with chasing after a three year old everyday!


This last week I had a regular doctor appointment and the baby is looking great. Measuring right where it should be and perfect heartbeat. The one slight problem is that it's head is still very much up by my ribs and not down where it should be. We are still hopeful the little one will flip sometime in the next few weeks so I can avoid the dreaded c-section. The doctor has me doing these really fun exercises where I stick my bottom up in the air and head down on the ground to try to get baby to flip. EJ thinks it is hilarious and is always doing his exercises right along with Mommy. I go back to the doctor March 9th and then once a week after that. I will be sure to keep you all informed.
EJ and Mommy doing their exercises

His little bottom is sticking up a bit too much

At least this is fun for one of us!

2 comments:

The Zaisers said...

This is too cute!

Jenny said...

These are great pictures that you love having in several years to look back and remember when...hope that baby (girl I think LOL) finds his or her way down!