11 March 2009

Baby Preparations-cloth diapers

A few people might know this, but others will probably be quite surprised to find out that I am going to try using cloth diapers with this baby. Most people probably think I am crazy and I might end up agreeing with them, but I want to at least give it a try. Cloth diapers have come a LONG way since the plastic pants and pins most people remember. There are still prefolds (like a burp cloth), which I do have a few of, but there are also really neat pocket and fitted diapers that go on pretty much just like a disposable. I am excited to give it a try and see if this is for me. I'm sure there will be tons of baby action shots once he or she arrives!

This is a Bumgenious diaper--it has snaps that adjust so it fits from 5-35 pounds. All you do is attach the velcro just like a disposable and then wash once used.

These are a few of the cloth wipes I just got in. This lady makes them with flannel prints on one side and organic bamboo velour on the other--so soft and cute!

This is one of the waterproof covers that go over the prefolds--no more plastic pants!

A cute little newborn size fitted

Sorry, couldn't get this one to flip
Another newborn size fitted diaper--goes on just like disposables.

2 comments:

The Zaisers said...

The diapers and wipes are so cute. I especially love the prints for the wipes.

The Zaisers said...

So this comment has nothing to do with the cloth diapers. I love voting thing you have for the baby boy names. It is great. Where ever did you find that?